Saturday 12 January 2013

Wish List

wish list




A quick wish list post this weekend as I'm currently recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed... Ouch!

1. I am slowly building up a collection of satchels and this Red Cambridge Satchel is a classic. I know this would last me years and would add a pop of colour to any dull outfit.

2. This Topshop petite jumper is £36 and would be a perfect addition to see me through the last few winter months and with it being a pastel colour this would see me through spring and as an evening cover up for unpredictable British summer weather we always seem to have.

3. I already have a black skater skirt similar but this grey one from the petite range in a Topshop would be another staple in my wardrobe. They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down. This is a bargain at £16.

4. I love this style of dresses and this Spring 2013 addition would ideal for work both in winter with a cardigan or on its own when the weather starts to get warmer. I always feel ultra feminine in this style dress and think they are so flattering to any silhouette.

What's on your wish list this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment