Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years Resolutions....







So it's January 2nd and I can say i've completed number one from my new years resolutions. I never usually  make them but I feel like I've reached a point in my life where I want some new goals and challenges.

Starting a blog is something I've wanted to do for a while but have never had the confidence to do and little time to devote to one. I hope to include a bit of everything in my blog including beauty, crafts, food, travel and anything else in between.


2 comments:

  1. Well first of all, welcome!
    I'm also pretty new here but I've bumped into your blog and I really like it!
    I couldn't help but laugh because your resolution list is almost similar as mine last year's! I did all that but couldn't fulfilled the 5.th only (didn't have time...) I hope you'll fulfill your goals and set another next year on your blog!

    xx
    Ok, I'm a liar blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe we could share at the end of the year to see what we both achieved from our goals?!

      Delete