Friday 25 January 2013

Bedside Essentials....



There's something so relaxing about getting into a cosy bedroom, catching up on blogs or curling up with a book before bed time. Then before I hit the hay these bedside essentials form part of my nightly routine.

1. Cath Kidston Cuticle Cream

I'm desperately trying to get my nails to grow stronger and longer and this nourishing cuticle cream applied nightly seems to be really moisturising especially in this cold spell we're having.

2. Cath Kidston Blossom Hand Cream

Following on to keep my hands soft, this hand cream is one of the best I've ever tried. Quickly absorbed and had a slight almond smell!

3. Sara Happ - The Lip Slip

I was bought this as a gift and this is by far the most expensive and luxurious lip balm I've ever owned. Not really one to be used in the day as its quite sticky but perfect as an overnight treatment this cures chapped, dry lips immediately.

4. Q & A - 5 Year Journal

I love the idea of looking back on a diary to rejig memories but writing a page or so is a bit too time consuming when you just want to get some shut eye. The idea of this journal is that you answer the same question every day for 5 years and at the end you'll have something to look back on and compare over the years. A perfect little memory book.


What are your bedside must haves?



2 comments:

  1. i really want to try that lip balm!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing! What a fab giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete