With Valentines Day lurking around the corner, I thought i'd start off with a few gift ideas for the females.....
1. Pugs & Kisses card - Urban Outfitters - £3.50
Who can resist a little pug dog?! Simple but would put a smile on anyone's face.
2. Yankee Candle - Various outlets - Prices vary
I don't know of any females who wouldn't be pleased with a candle for any gift...Yankee is a favourite brand of mine and Vanilla is a fairly safe choice of fragrance.
3. Sculpt Your Own Boyfriend Kit - www.prezzybox.com - £9.95
Perfect for that girly friend with a sense of humour....because sometimes it's nice to treat your friend on valentines day too
4. Heart Photo Frame - Debenhams - £20.00
Photo frames are always a winner. Complete with some photos of the two of you and it's easy effort for a thoughtful gift.
5. Spa Experience Day - Red Letter Days - Prices vary
Every female loves to be pampered. Why not buy a her a voucher for two so that she can take you or a friend with her.
6. Valentine heart cake - Waitrose - £11.99
They say food is the way to a man's heart and cake may be the way to a ladies...
7. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch - Selfridges - £229.00
A classic watch that will put you in her good books for a while...