Upcoming films I want to see.....
1. The Impossible - This is a film about the tragedy of the Tsunami that struck in 2004 and one families story on their holiday in Thailand, starring Naomi Watts. This film is bound to be a tear jerker and I just can't help but feel a little insensitive for the release date to be so close to the anniversary of the disaster. This is showing now in the UK cinemas.
2. Playing For Keeps - Gerard Butler stares in another rom com this time trying to build up his relationship again with his son and ex wife. Gerard never fails to disappoint and who doesn't love a good chick flick? Showing in Cinemas from 1st January 2013 in the UK.
3. Gangster Squad - Set in 1949 in LA as the police try to keep the city safe of gansters. The film has a fantastic cast including Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. Out in cinemas from 11th January 2013.
4. I Give It A Year - Another rom com, this is from the same writer as "Borat" and "Bruno" about a newlywed couple in the first year of marriage.Starring Anna Faris and Simon Baker. This also stars Stephen Merchant and after his performance in Hall Pass I think he will be a high credit to the film! Released in February 2013.
5. Warm Bodies - A zombie film with a twist that's part comedy part horror. I've never been a big fan of zombie films but after seeing the trailer about a zombie (played by the gorgeous Nicholas Hoult) falling in love with a human this has made it onto my must see list. Released in the UK cinemas in February 2013.