Monday 14 January 2013

No 7 Youthful Eye Serum





I've been aware of No 7 products for as long as I can remember mainly trying out new products when I've received one of the money off vouchers in Boots. Since the launch of their new foundation colour match service which I was really impressed with, this has encouraged me to try more items from their range.

I spotted a poster in the window of Boots advertising their new Youthful Eye Serum. Now I'm in my late 20s skin care is something I see more importance in and having noticed a few fine lines starting to appear around my eye area I'm always on the look out to try new products.

This new eye serum claims to be clinically proven to visibly reduce wrinkles and crow's feet in just four weeks as well as smooth and brighten the eye area.

The serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Cassava and anti-ageing Peptides (no... I'm not sure what some of those are either?!) and retails and £19.50.

I will test this product over the next for weeks, applying twice a day as recommend and provide a follow up on results seen.

Having tested it a few times so far I can comment that the product applies easily and melts into the under eye area patting I to the skin and does not irritate my sometimes sensitive eyes.

No 7 is available in Boots in the UK and they currently have a 3 for 2 offer to take advantage of.



No comments:

Post a Comment