Saturday 2 February 2013

Benefit Fine One One Review










I have been using Benefit products for years and had high hopes for this new cream colour for cheeks.

The product is held in a deodorant style, rose gold tube which looks pretty impressive on the dressing table.

The idea of this product is that it has three shades; pink champagne, sheer watermelon and coral. After swiping on you are left with three stripes that you then blend together in an upwards circular motion to create an even streak free finish. You can also just use the champagne colour for more highlight or a mix of the colours or one individual as a colour for the lips.

The texture and feel of this product are amazing and I really love the concept but the product just is not visible enough for me on my cheeks...and this is at my palest without any fake tan! It does leave a subtle glow but not enough pigmentation for my liking. I think this would be more suitable for days when you really do want to look like you have the no make up/make up look. I have tried building up the colour but it's nearly impossible to get the stripes aligned the second time round.

I have read some amazing reviews on this product so really disappointed this did not work for me...unless anybody has any tips on how I can make this work or maybe Benefit will bring out a darker version/different colour option in the near future.

It's available now from any Benefit stockist and retails at £23.50

Have you tried this? What did you think of it?

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment